Location - Chesterfield
Salary - £35,000 - Increasing with service to £37,000
Are you an experienced Healthcare Professional looking for a fresh career challenge and an opportunity to develop your clinical skills?
We are looking for qualified Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Nurses with clinical knowledge and experience for an exciting new role when you are ready for a change, right now or in the near future.
There is an option to work within one our centres or complete the role working from home.
Key Information -
- Must be registered on the NMC or HCPC
- 2 Years post graduation experience
- Must be IT competent
- No previous experience needed, full training is provided.
Benefits Include -
- Permanent Contract
- Flexible working
- Shifts 9:00am-5:00pm
- Protected weekly CPD time with a Clinical Support Lead (CSL)
- Annual appraisals and Personal Development Plan
- 33 Days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company Pension
- Optional Overtime paid
- Number of progression routes
- Free parking
We know you want to use your medical skills to support the nation at this difficult time, so we can offer various start dates for when you are ready to move.
If this sounds like the next step for you, do not hesitate Apply Now! Alternatively send an email , a member of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.