Our client are a leading provider of health assessment services in the UK.
We are seeking to recruit Health Professionals to join their clinical team as a Disability Assessor in Belfast.
It's a great opportunity for a Nurse (RGN, RMN, LD), Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist who would like a new career challenge along with a role that provides excellent work life balance and benefits.
Excellent salary £35,000
Monday to Friday, no shifts and 25 days annual leave on top of bank holidays!
When starting you will receive a welcome induction and training period to provide you with all the tools and development necessary to do a great job. Once through your training period you will undertake work capability assessments (for ESA benefit) and reports within a clinic based environment in line with DFC (Department for Communities) standards.
The role involves functional medical assessments across a range of health conditions, a great opportunity to develop your career in an office based inter-disciplinary team of health professionals.You will meet people with a range of conditions and disabilities, every case is different.
What we need:
* Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability), Physiotherapist OR Occupational Therapist.
* Minimum of 2 years' post registration medical experience
* Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
Salary and benefits:
* £35,000 salary
* 25 days annual leave plus stats
* Generous employer matching pension scheme
* Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
* Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fees HCPC / NMC
* Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
* The option to buy and sell annual leave
Successful candidates join for induction and training at a regional venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development