Join our team of Disability Assessors - you will enjoy a structured working week allowing a great work life balance, a rewarding salary of £37,333-£44,800 with the opportunity to increase your salary by a further £2000 across the first 12 months.
Working as a Disability Assessor is a rewarding role for someone who thrives in a communication and patient focused environment. Your day-to-day role will include holding consultations with people, producing comprehensive and impartial evidence-based reports to help them ensure that people receive the right benefits and support; putting the human element back into assessments.
Full training is provided to ensure you settle into your new role. We have full-time and part-time positions as well as home-working available in some areas.
* Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC).
* A minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience.
* Strong computer and IT skills.
* 25 days of annual leave
* £1000 increase on completion of probation & 1st years employment
* 10% bonus opportunity after hitting agreed KPI's
* Flexible daytime, weekday hours that fit around your life
* Part time only requires 5 weeks of full-time training
* Home based working is available in some areas.
* The choice to work weekends and earn rewarding overtime payments
* Progression opportunities with a clear banding and pay structure
* Access to our award-winning clinical training and development resources
* Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim back on costs such as dental
* Bupa Rewards scheme with savings across thousands of brands
* Pension scheme with salary exchange agreement option
* Free counselling and support services
If this sounds like the next step for you, do not hesitate Apply Now! Alternatively send an email , a member of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.