Disability Assessor - Home Based
We need your healthcare experience more than ever to support those in need.
Whether you're ready for a change right now or in the near future, we are looking for qualified Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Registered Nurses with clinical knowledge and experience for an exciting new role that allows you to continue to nurture your empathy for people as a key worker.
You will draw on your experience as a clinical expert to support the assessment of individuals with disabilities and illnesses to understand how they are affected in their day to day tasks. Your analysis during each consultation will be captured in a report.
In this role you will also be given the opportunity to review multiple cases, using your experience to review information across multi disciplinary teams to decide on the next steps for the claimant's application.
This position is permanent with both full and part time positions and various start dates available. We will provide all the training you will need to transition into this new role as a Disability Assessor through a (Fully paid) 25-week induction programme with ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
* Salary £35,000
* Bonus opportunities available based on attendance and quality of work produced, terms and conditions apply.
* 5 hours/w (no weekends, nights or Bank Holiday's)
* Full training provided: in-house development is well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional clinical registration.
* Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or RGN, RNLD, RMN
* HCPC / NMC registered
* 25 days' annual leave + bank holidays
* Strong progression routes: including development into a specialist role or auditing role within 6-9 months
* Option to buy 10 and sell up to five days annual leave
* Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
* Life insurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
* Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development
* Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the next step for you, do not hesitate Apply Now! Alternatively send an email , a member of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.