Occupational Therapist Functional Assessor
Important note Interview process is currently computer-based assessments and telephone based interview - no Face to Face required. Delayed start dates are available if required (up to 6 months from interview date).
Starting Salary £39,500 + Generous Benefits Package and Overtime Opportunities
Office Hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm however part time is also available.
Are you an Occupational therapist looking for:
* A genuine work life balance with no bank holidays, evenings or weekends requirements
* A fresh challenge with responsibilities that keep your skills up to date and guarantees support in working towards revalidation
* To work for a forward-thinking organisation that encourages ongoing training and development
* sjb medical is proud to be seeking Physiotherapists for a fresh opportunity within a leading global provider of government health programmes.
* Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA), is an established organisation which carries out high quality functional assessments on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions
* Passionate about making a difference, CHDA have a mission to help customers move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service
What is a Functional Assessor
* Based within a multi-disciplinary team at your local assessment centre you will be responsible for completing professional functional health assessments by meeting with individuals and reviewing a wide range of complex medical conditions
* You will focus on how an individual's ability to perform day to day activities is affected by their condition and produce a high quality, detailed, impartial report for DWP
* To ensure you are fully prepared for your new role, you will embark on a comprehensive induction and training programme
* Support is on-going and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor
Your Excellent Benefits Package
* Excellent work-life balance Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
* Private medical insurance, life assurance, pension scheme and professional indemnity cover
* Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
* HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
* 25 days of annual leave and the option to buy additional days or sell back
* Part time
* A split of homebased and office working available.
A working environment that nurtures a commitment to public service and supporting people, guaranteeing you really get to know each customer and make a difference to their life
This is an excellent opportunity for an Occupational Therapist with a minimum of 1 year post-registration broad-based experience, to further progress their careers and join a market leading, forward thinking organisation.
To find out more please contact sjb medical for an informal discussion or apply online.