Do you love building strong candidate relationships but are tired of having to hard-sell roles unrelated to your potential candidates?
As part of ManpowerGroup, at SJB Medical you will get the security of working for a large organisation but the culture and energy of a small organisation. We are one of the leading suppliers of healthcare professionals into the independent health and social care sectors.
Due to our growing client list and ongoing success, we are looking to add recruitment consultants to our recruitment team. Due to the training and support available, this opportunity is ideal for a wide range of experiences, from trainee through to experienced consultants.
Our new consultants will be paired with a mentor and provided with online courses to support their development.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive base salaries, reflective of experience, with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission and bonuses
* Clear progression opportunities throughout your career - our top consultant has had two promotions and pay rises in a year!
* We offer fully supported remote or hybrid working. We ensure you are fully equipped to work from home or from our Holborn office.
* Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan and much more!
What will you do?
As an SJB recruiter, you will work on our key client accounts sourcing core candidates currently working in the health field to become functional and disability assessors. You will support both candidates and clients throughout the recruitment journey - from initial interest through to the selection process and until the candidate starts.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals with and without recruitment experience. This role is perfect for you if you have a passion for excellent customer service, confidence to engage individuals on the phone and on email and the ability to build rapport.
This is the perfect place for you if you:
* are keen to maximise your potential, develop a rewarding career
* have high levels of resilience and self-motivation
* enjoy working in a fast-paced and changeable environment
* can work individually, but also loves to be part of a successful team
If this sounds like the perfect career opportunity for you, apply today! If you'd like to have a confidential conversation about the role, please email with your phone number and we will contact you as soon as possible.