We are actively recruiting for 2 Cardiac Radiographers for a role in an NHS hospital in Surrey. You will be working for a well regarded private company specialised in providing outsourced screening and diagnostic services.
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000 plus excellent benefits
What does being a Cardiac Radiographer involve?
To undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. Maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
Required skills and experience:
- BSc in Radiography or Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent
- Experience of or a desire to learn Cardiac
- Registered with the Health Professions Council
- Current training in Basic Life Support
- To provide a high standard of quality radiographic imaging services to all users
- Undertake examinations in line with the patient referrals adhering to departmental guidelines
- Follow modality specific protocols, in line with requirements, to support the service
- Ensure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up to date information
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
The team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passionate about ensuring that outstanding patient care is our highest priority.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous flexible benefits package, including private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and gym membership schemes. In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Helen Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 832 1980