An opportunity has arisen for a mobile Audiologist, covering clinics around London (travel allowance will be provided).
You will be working for a private company that delivers expert diagnostic and healthcare solutions for NHS and Private Patients throughout the UK and Ireland.
In this job you will...
Undertake audiology procedures for NHS patients efficiently and effectively; adhering to best practice audiology technique. Fit a range of hearing aids and provide rehabilitation for patients. Provide expertise to ensure the appropriate examination of patients. Maintain a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice
- Undertaking audiological procedures in line with existing clinical guidelines and protocols
- Process patient referrals in line with modality guidelines
- Run Quality Assurance checks on equipment, and action as appropriate
- Review and Develop modality specific protocols, in line with requirements, to support the service
- Adhere to all operational procedures as outlined by the Company
Skills and Qualifications the role requires…
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Audiological Science or equivalent
- BAA/BSA part 1 and part 2
- Membership of RCCP, BAA, HCPC, or relevant professional body
What is on offer...
A commitment to offering you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to patients.
A highly competitive salary and an excellent flexible benefits package:
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
- Competitive salaries
- Annual Salary review
- Private Health care scheme
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness cover – 3 x basic salary
- Personal pension scheme
In addition, there is on-going investment and support in professional development.
Interested? Please send your CV or contact Helen Walsh on 0207 8321980 as soon as you can.