£32,000 to £38,000 for full-time hours (37 per week) + bonus + benefits
An expectation to work evenings and weekends
sjb medical are pleased to be recruiting an experienced Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) to work with our client, the largest UK provider of commercial occupational health services. Our client works to support large FTSE 100 companies, public sector organisations as well as smaller employers in all aspects of employee occupational health.
In this varied occupational health service role, you will deliver occupational health clinics from client locations, regional hubs and from home. The role encompasses timely delivery of agreed OH services through sickness absence and case management, telephonic case review, advice to clients and liaison between line manager, HR and external agencies.
Minimum role requirements:
- Registered Nurse Level 1
- Full unconditional registration* with the NMC, possessing a fully maintained CPD record in accordance with PREP standards
- Occupational health degree or diploma
- 3 years of post-registration experience in delivering a full remit of occupational health services, case management, sickness absence management and providing recommendations for improved individual performance
- Highly developed communication and sound IT skills
- Autonomous and able to work under own initiative to meet deadlines and specified service standards
*unless a condition, restriction and/ or undertaking imposed by the GMC relates to health or disability
- Regular travel to client sites will be required and flexibility to travel nationally on occasion
- IT literacy with regular manual handling of portable medical equipment around an office environment.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle
Please submit your CV and application online or telephone 020 7830 4733 to speak with a specialist occupational health recruitment consultant.
Further job updates from sjb medical: