Nurse Endoscopist Gloucester
£45k for upper GI, £50k for lower and Flexi Sig, and £55k for a practitioner who can independently perform all three. There is an additional £5k one off premium if you join us with a nurse prescribing qualification.
What should you have?
- My client is looking for a Nurse Endoscopist who has 5 year’s experience working as a registered nurse with a minimum of one year’s experience in an endoscopy unit.
- Must have achieved or working towards a minimum of 60 credit points at level 2 (diploma level)
- Have completed short course in endoscopy nursing
- Be flexible and able to travel to various sites
- Hold a current full driving licence valid in UK with access to suitable transport on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of an applicant whose disability prohibits driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangement.
What can we offer?
- We will fund a nurse endoscopy course at relevant university, and any additional basic skills courses required to become a dual trained practitioner.
- We will fund a non-medical prescribers course
- A great progressive place to work with Industry Leading IT and Facilities
- Our patient satisfaction and procedure turn around is second to none - because you are
- Our future is built on your excellence
If you are interested in finding out more about my exciting and rapidly expanding client please contact Helen Walsh on 0207 832 1980 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org