Job Title: PIP Disability Analyst
Role Description: Medical Assessment and Reporting Opportunity for RGNs, RMNs, and RNLDs
Base Location: Twickenham
Starting Salary: £41,000 + £2,500 first-year salary top-up + benefits + overtime opportunities
Hours: Full-time or Part-time (3 days minimum per week)
Our client is a leading UK provider of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
To support their services to the central government, we are offering new opportunities for RGNs, RNLDs and RMNs to undertake the role of PIP Disability Analyst in Twickenham.
Joining a multi-disciplinary team in a successful and growing organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within a new specialism.
• Undertake face to face functional medical assessments and detailed report writing in a varied role which includes working from local assessment centres and home consultations
• Engage with diverse patient cases including a full spectrum of physical, mental health, learning or sensory disabilities
• Carry out medical case file reviews including quality checking and auditing
• Partake in a comprehensive, hands-on induction programme for initial 15 weeks – full salary provided whilst gaining valuable professional development
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
• Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays
• Annually reviewed salary, bonus schemes and overtime opportunities
• Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
• NMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
• 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
• Continuous CPD training and further development with a dedicated clinical manager
• Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance
• Pension scheme
• Professional indemnity cover
• Full registration with the NMC and continuous professional development maintained
• Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings
• Full UK driving licence
• Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
• Skills in report writing would be beneficial
Successful candidates benefit from comprehensive full-time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development. This role requires full-time commitment (37.5 hours per week) for the initial 3-5 months. The part-time opportunities are from a minimum of 3 days per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an established organisation. To find out more please contact sjb medical on 020 7832 1980 for an informal discussion, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.