Rehabilitation Case Manager – Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist
Field Based – Region: London and South East England
Salary –Up to £35,000 per annum + car and benefits
Full Time - Permanent position
SJB Medical are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic healthcare professional to work as a Rehabilitation Case Manager (home based) for one of the UK’s largest rehab and injury management companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing face to face assessments and case management support for those who have been injured or are ill
- Providing counselling, motivation and support in helping them to achieve their return to work goals and rehabilitation plans
- Coordinating evidence-based treatment and interventions
- Depending on your skills, undertaking specific assessments that could include Activities of Daily Living Assessments, Worksite Assessments and Ergonomic Assessments
To be considered for this position you should be a Registered Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist (HCPC) with working experience as such:
- Have previous case management experience (desirable)
- Have relevant experience in rehabilitation services
- Innovative and commercially aware, capable of working autonomously
This is a fantastic opportunity within one of the UK’s fastest growing private healthcare organisations, in a fulfilling role which will draw upon all of your clinical knowledge base and expertise.
This is a home based position, requiring travel to client homes and workplaces. Travel is expected to cover London and the South East.
Salary for the position is £35,000 + company car and benefits.
If this position is of interest then please get in touch with SJB Medical directly on 020 7832 1980 to speak with an experienced recruitment consultant, or simply click apply and provide us with your most up to date CV.