Mobile Audiologist – Northern England
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum + company car
Job Type: Permanent – Full-time vacancy
Location: Peripatetic across North England (M62 corridor)
SJB Medical are currently seeking an experienced Audiologist to work in a peripatetic role covering territories in the north of England (M62 corridor).
Working within one of the UK’s leading providers of diagnostic and screening services, you will work autonomously to undertake audiology procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice audiology technique. You will also provide expertise to ensure the appropriate examination of patients.
Salary & Benefits Include:
- Up to £28,000 starting annual salary
- Company car / car allowance
- Comprehensive corporate benefits including private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, gym membership schemes and CPD opportunities
The minimum requirements to be considered for this position are as follows:
This is an excellent opportunity within a company that places emphasis on employee training and development. The employer has won awards for their ethos on people development and offer fantastic training and development packages.
- Membership of HCPC or relevant professional body
- Possess a degree in audiological science
- Previous experience providing audiological services and competent in the use of audiological equipment
- Continuous professional development maintained
- Be computer literate and able to work autonomously
- Possess a current UK driving licence
If you're seeking the next step in your career within Audiological sciences and are looking for an opportunity that will allow autonomy and career progression, this is the role for you.
For further information on the role or to apply, please get in touch with SJB Medical directly on 020 7832 1980 to speak with an experienced consultant, or simply click apply.