Located in the heart of London’s esteemed medical district, sjb medical are recruiting Resident Medical Officers – Critical Care Doctors to join a unique private Hospital.
Recognised as one of the best-equipped, multidisciplinary private hospitals in the capital, available facilities include three laminar flow theatres for orthopaedic surgery, a robotic surgery suite and some of the most advanced radiological diagnostic facilities in the country.
By undertaking this role, you will be joining a dedicated and highly trained team committed to delivering an exemplary standard of clinical care.
We are recruiting for Resident Medical Officers – Critical Care Doctors - permanent contract – Weekly rota of 12 and/or 24 hours shifts. Full and part time contracts available - shifts are 12 or 24 hours. Permanent Nights also available
- Funded Study Leave
- Guaranteed annual salary review and appraisals
- Private Pension
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy or sell up to five days annual leave)
- Life Assurance (equivalent to two times your annual salary)
- Season ticket loan (of up to the value of £10,000)
- Continuous Training
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The role of the RMO is to oversee day to day management of patients in the Adult ITU, ensure these patients are assessed daily, receive all admissions, participate in patient management with primary consultants as directed by him/her.
- Perform Clinical Care procedures such as endotraqueal intubations, lines and chest drain insertions when required.
- Perform assessment on inpatient referred to the critical care service, perform outreach rounds, assess acutely unwell patients in the hospital and complete administrative tasks such as updating patient notes, discharge summaries and prescribing medications relevant to treatment.
Skills & Experience:
- Management of acute related emergencies.
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification
- Fully registered with the GMC and current licence to practice
- SPR/Registrar Level practice experience essential in Critical Care
- Evidence of achievement of Foundation competences from a UKFPO affiliated Foundation Programme
- Evidence of successful completion of CT/ST1 & 2 training/competences
- Post holder must hold current ALS certificate
To find out more about this opportunity and how to apply, please get in contact with SJB Medical directly on 020 7832 1980 or simply click Apply and provide us with your most up to date CV for consideration.