Mobile Registered Medical Practitioner – Nationwide Commuting Role
Starting Salary: £90,000 + full corporate benefits package (£8k car allowance)
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours p/w)
Choice of Working Pattern: 1 week at base location, then 3 weeks away OR 1 month at base location, then 3 months away
sjb medical are now recruiting experienced Registered Medical Practitioners to work with a leading provider of functional health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
This exciting opportunity to undertake the role of Mobile Functional Assessor consists of carrying out thorough functional health assessments and writing detailed medical reports, allowing DWP decision makers to make informed conclusions concerning eligibility across various benefit types.
All roles commence with a comprehensive induction programme and full sector of state approved training is provided with opportunities of working towards accreditation. Once centrally trained, day to day activities will involve working with a multidisciplinary team, within one of the 140 offices nationwide.
Opportunities are available nationwide, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
The competitive starting salary is complimented by a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Full hands-on, in-depth training programme – no prior assessment experience is necessary and certificate awarded once accredited
- Meals, travel and temporary accommodation expensed (when hotel based)
- Car allowance of up to £8,000 per year
- GMC revalidation support and reimbursement of your annual GMC fees
- Contributory pension and private medical scheme
- Medical indemnity cover and protected CPD
- 25 days’ annual leave plus option to sell back/additional purchase
To undertake the role of Mobile Medical Practitioner you should meet the following criteria:
- Full registration with the GMC as a Medical Practitioner and a valid licence to practise
- Minimum 2 years’ medical experience (post FY1) within a range of clinical settings
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK (unfortunately no sponsorship opportunities are available)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a large and successful organisation. To apply, please upload your CV online, email sjb medical email@example.com or call 020 7832 1980 for further information.