Emergency Department Consultant
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Emergency Department Consultant to join a dedicated and supportive clinical workforce and provide comprehensive clinical, supervisory, educational and training support to the Emergency Department.
You will be expected to collaborate and work to maintain emergency medicine in line with strategic requirements, provide routine and emergency services, deliver direct supervision and training of junior medical/nursing staff and demonstrate a firm commitment to the principals of clinical governance.
What can we offer?
- A highly attractive salary and annual appraisal
- Relocation expenses
- Support in development of your area of interest with scope for further study
- Benefits including annual leave and pension scheme
What do you need to have?
- EC recognised Medical Degree
- FCEM or EC equivalent
- Fully registered with the GMC
- Certification CCT in Emergency Medicine (or within 6 months entry to the GMC specialist register)
- Wide range of experience in Emergency Medicine and allied specialities
- Confident with leadership and good communication skills
- Experience in audit
If you are interested to find out more about this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 832 1980.