Speciality Doctor – A&E
Come and join our busy team in Boston for one of the UK’s busiest A&E units. This role is ideal for any A&E specialist doctors looking to further their academic study due to the excellent links with the University of Lincoln and a cohesive working relationship within the wider MDT.
Here you will be provided with Caesr training to become consultant, plus 6 months free accommodation and a relocation package of up to £8,000.
Undertaking 12 sessions per week, this will consist of 10 sessions of direct clinical care, 1 session of CPD and 1 session of supporting professional activities.
- Receive and attend to patients of all descriptions arriving at the Emergency Department and assist with other duties as directed by the Consultant in charge
- Participate in providing a comprehensive Emergency Medicine service for seriously ill and injured patients, including their assessment, triage, resuscitation, emergency management and referral to specialist teams where appropriate
- See and treat patients with minor injuries
- Organise follow-up for patients in the soft tissue injury clinics, fractures clincs and the ENT, TIA, ophthalmology urology clinics
What are we looking for?
- Full registration with General Medical Council
- Certification with at least two of ATLS, ALS and EPLS (or their equivalents)
- Minimum 3 years of post Foundation registration. One of these years should be in Emergency Medicine
- Able to work a full shift rota including days, evenings, weekends and nights where required
If you are interested in the role or wish to explore this opportunity further then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 832 1980