· Positions available in: Cardiff, Pontllanfraith, Swansea, Colwyn Bay, Newport, Bangor and Pontypridd
· Salary: £38,000 or £72,000 per annum (dependent on qualification)
On behalf of our client, the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, SJB Medical is recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGNs), Physiotherapists and Doctors to work within the exciting and challenging area of Disability and Functional Assessment.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the service with new opportunities nationwide to undertake functional assessments on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), of those in receipt of or claiming benefits.
Working in functional assessment is an excellent way of utilising your clinical expertise in a professional setting.
As a Functional Assessor you’ll benefit from:
· An excellent work-life balance; work days are Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays
· A pension scheme, private medical insurance, professional registration fee reimbursement and professional indemnity cover
· 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) with the option to buy or sell back up to 2 weeks
· Full training provided on commencement in the role (accreditation in Functional Assessment as well as continuous CPD training) for which you are paid a full time salary
· NMC/HCPC/GMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
· Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
· Local health assessment centres, regional HQ and offices nationwide
· Full unconditional* registration with the HCPC as a Physiotherapist, NMC as a Registered General Nurse (Level 1) or GMC as a Registered Medial Practitioner
· Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification medical experience
· Eligibility to live and work in the UK
· The role of Functional Assessor requires full time commitment (37.5 hours per week) for the initial 15 weeks
SJB Medical is the appointed recruitment partner for this position, click the apply button to submit your CV.
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check, unconditional registration with your respective professional body and satisfactory references.
*Unless a condition related to a health condition or disability