RGN/ RMN/ RNLD/ OT/ Paramedic/Physiotherapist
Clinic Based PIP Assessor – Croydon
Working on Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Assessments sjb medical are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a varied and excellent employer in Croydon.
- £41,000 (Pro-rata for part time hours) + benefits
- Full time and Part time hours available
- Office based role, no shifts
Working within an Assessment Centre alongside other clinical staff delivering similar assessments and medical reports you will be provided with excellent training and supervision to become an accredited Disability Assessor through e-learning, classroom based training and exams.
Centres in: Canning Town, Croydon, Eastbourne and the Isle of Wight
sjb medical are recruiting for an experienced practitioner on behalf of our client, applications are welcomed from Specialist and General Nurses, Physiotherapists, Paramedics or Occupational Therapists. The position is office based and involves conducting personal and independent assessments of patients/service users and compiling clear and comprehensive reports that will be utilised by DWP decision makers.
- Undertaking medical assessments and producing quality medical reports to pre-defined quality measures
- Analysing and interpreting clinical information and evidence
- Working with both clinical and non-clinical colleagues to deliver written medical reports to Central Government
- Full registration with the HCPC / NMC and valid licence to practise
- Evidence of professional development
- Basic IT literacy preferably with some experience of using electronic reporting templates/databases
- Previous experience of working within a clinical audit / report checking department
- Experience of conducting medical assessments
You will be working with a multidisciplinary team in one of our client’s regional office/clinics. Hours of work are Monday to Friday up to 40 hours per week during normal office hours, bank holidays are days off as standard.
In return you will receive an annual salary of £41,000 (Pro-rata for part time hours) + a fantastic benefits package upon commencement as a full time employee inclusive of annual leave, sickness pay, insurance and pension.
Successful candidates also benefit from comprehensive training and induction paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development.
To get started please contact sjb medical on 020 7832 1980 or apply online quoting IP.