General Practitioner job opportunities across Essex for ambitious and highly motivated individuals, seeking a fresh opportunity that offers accelerated career opportunities and personal development.
This General Practitioner position offers a generous starting salary for the right individual with the ability to make a real difference. In addition: -
- Paid indemnity insurance
- An excellent pension scheme
- Share options eligibility
- Ongoing support including a structured PDP programme (with experienced mentors)
- Flexibility in agreeing working hours and a shift pattern that suits your other commitments
- Use of company discounts on many products such as up to 40% off train tickets, holidays and a host of other savings.
- Fantastic opportunities for development in a primary and urgent care setting, in addition to the opportunity to get involved in nation-wide projects and leadership roles
- Working for an innovative organisation looking to improve patient care so that everyone feels the difference
- Opportunities to develop special interests
- Competitive salary of between £80,000-110,000 per annum (depending on experience)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a British multinational organisation undergoing significant growth, dedicated to quality and with a foundation that puts employee well-being first.
Positions are available in Braintree & Chelmsford, and you will have the opportunity to get involved in nationwide projects and innovation programmes.
Newly qualified General Practitioners (GPs) are welcomed and well-supported with funded training and clear prospects for growth. If you are looking for a senior position with additional responsibilities, Lead General Practitioner roles are also available – undertaking duties such as mentorship, leadership and key decision making relating the management and strategic direction of the practice.
General Practitioner Role Responsibilities:
You will fully participate in the shaping of new services, making a tangible difference by supporting in the crafting of innovative, better than ever before healthcare services.
With an onsite service manager, you will be left to do what you do best; caring for patients and ensuring you fully utilise your clinical skills. You will uphold complete commitment to putting patient care first.
With a moral compass that is core to the DNA of this organisation, as a highly respected General Practitioner, you will challenge yourself to strive for the better, inspire others by providing a heartfelt service and work with resilience that always upholds team spirit.
- Full and unrestricted GMC (UK) registration
- GP Registration or working towards
This is a fresh General Practitioner opportunity to work with a vibrant organisation committed to progressive, continuous improvement within a thriving team.
To find out more about this opportunity and how to apply, please get in contact with SJB Medical directly on 07515 325 476 or simply click apply and provide us with your most up to date CV for consideration.