Starting Salary: £38,000 + Benefits package
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for the following?
- A fresh challenge working in a non-clinical role with day to day work that keep your skills up to date?
- A better work life balance, with no bank holidays, evenings or weekends required?
- To work for a forward-thinking organisation that encourages the training and development of its employees?
If so then we are pleased to announce that our client, the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA), are currently recruiting Physiotherapists in your area. CHDA have a contract to carry out high quality assessments for benefit claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and have a mission to help customers move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service.
You will take part in a comprehensive induction and training programme that will allow you to complete professional functional health assessments and write detailed reports on behalf of the DWP. Support is on-going and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor.
Based within a multi-disciplinary team at your local assessment centre you will be responsible for meeting with clients and reviewing a wide range of complex medical conditions with a focus on how an individual’s ability to perform day to day activities is affected and producing a high quality, detailed, impartial report for the DWP to assist them in their decision making.
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
- Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
- Market leading salary
- Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
- HCPC fee reimbursement and continuous professional development supported
- 25 days of annual leave + option to buy additional days or sell back
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, pension scheme and professional indemnity cover
This is an excellent opportunity for physiotherapists with a minimum of 2 years’ post-registration broad-based experience, to further progress their careers and join a market leading, forward thinking organisation.
To find out more please contact sjb medical on 020 7832 1980 for an informal discussion, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Information about the service https://www.chdauk.co.uk/partnership-dwp
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check, unconditional registration with your respective professional body and satisfactory references.