Job title: PIP Disability Analyst - RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physio, OT and Paramedic in London
Starting Salary: Competitive + benefits + overtime opportunities
Hours: Full-time or part-time
Closing Date for Applications: 12/09/2017
Our client is a leading UK provider of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
To support their services to the central government, we are offering new opportunities for RGNs, RNLDs, RMNs, Physiotherapists, OTs and Paramedics to undertake the role of PIP Disability Analyst in London.
Joining a multi-disciplinary team in a successful and growing organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within a new specialism.
Clinics currently offering vacancies include Deptford, Wandsworth, Vauxhall, Harrow, Watford, Islington and Enfield. All locations are within convenient reach of major UK railways and airports.
• Undertake face to face functional medical assessments and detailed report writing in a varied role which includes working from local assessment centres and home consultations
• Engage with diverse patient cases including a full spectrum of physical, mental health, learning or sensory disabilities
• Carry out medical case file reviews including quality checking and auditing
• Partake in a comprehensive, hands-on induction programme for initial 15 weeks – full salary provided whilst gaining valuable professional development
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
• Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays
• Annually reviewed salary and overtime opportunities
• Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
• NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
• 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
• Continuous CPD training and further development with a dedicated clinical manager
• Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance
• Pension scheme
• Professional indemnity cover
• Full registration with the NMC/HCPC (as appropriate) and continuous professional development maintained
• Minimum 2 years post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings
• Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
• Skills in report writing would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an established organisation. To find out more please contact sjb medical on 020 7832 1980 for an informal discussion, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.