Experienced Registered Medical Practitioner RMP based in Belfast.
- Starting salary £54,600 + comprehensive benefits including classroom based CPD prior to starting
- Option to reduce to part time (from 3days per week) upon completion of training
- Option to work on a sessional (associate) basis with a minimum commitment of 2 days per week
- Opportunities for weekend overtime once approved
On behalf of our client, sjb medical are recruiting an experienced Medical Doctor RMP to join the leading provider of health assessment services in Northern Ireland. Once successfully through an accredited training programme, roles involve undertaking functional medical assessments and quality medical reporting based from a local medical assessment centre, the regional headquarters or on a domiciliary visit basis.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9 to 5, no weekends, no night shifts and all bank holidays are days off as standard on top of your annual leave entitlement.
Broad based experience sought, in particular from backgrounds including but not limited to General Practitioner (GP), GP Trainee, GP Locum, Hospital Doctor, Occupational Physician, Psychiatrist, Registrar, A&E Doctor, ICU Doctor and Senior Consultant.
- Full registration with the GMC and a valid licence to practise
- Minimum of 3 years’ post registration medical experience
- Excellent clinical, communication and basic IT skills
Salary and benefits:
- Annually reviewed competitive salary
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Attractive stakeholder pension scheme (up to 10% matched employer contribution)
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees GMC
- Optional GMC revalidation service
- Income protection insurance, personal accident cover
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
Successful candidates commence with comprehensive full-time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development.
Both full time (37 hours per week) and part time permanent roles (22.5 or 30 hours per week) are available. Any offer of employment will be subject to a BPSS and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
To get started please contact sjb medical on 020 7832 1980 or apply online.
For updates on our latest news and roles please like our Facebook page specific to doctor jobs at www.facebook.com/sjbmedicaldoctors or follow us on Twitter @sjbmedicaldocs