Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist - Disability Analyst
- £35,000 + comprehensive benefits
- 11 Bank Holidays + 25 Days Leave Per Year
- Full time (37 hours) and part time permanent roles (22.5 or 30 hours per week) are available
- Option to reduce to part time (from 3 days per week) upon completion of training and supervision
Manpower UK Ltd is currently seeking Healthcare Professionals (Physio or OT) in Northern Ireland to join the leading provider of health assessment services in the UK. Once successfully through an initial accredited training program you will undertake functional medical assessments and quality medical reporting on individuals with a range of health complaints in a clinic based environment.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with no weekend requirement, no night shifts and all bank holidays are days off as standard on top of your annual leave entitlement.
Broad based experience is sought, however full training will be provided in the assessment tools, particular physical and mental health topics and the reporting processes required.
- Fully registered with the HCPC
- Minimum of 2 years’ post registration medical experience.
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
Salary and benefits:
- Annually reviewed competitive salary
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependents)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Attractive stakeholder pension scheme
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees HCPC
- Income protection insurance, personal accident cover
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell additional annual leave
Successful candidates commence with comprehensive full-time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a BPSS and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
To find out more or apply, email email@example.com.