Clinical Assessor - Mobile across Dorset
Applications welcomed from registered Nurses, Physio's, Paramedics and OT's
SJB Medical are currently seeking RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Paramedics to work as a Mobile Clinical Assessor covering clinics across the South West.
The client is a successful and established private healthcare company specialising in occupational health and rehabilitation services.
In a clinic based environment, you will conduct face to face functional assessments and medical examinations on individuals with a variety of physical and mental health conditions. Following assessments, you will produce an objective, professional report detailing how the individual's activities of daily living are being affected by their condition or impairment.
You will be provided with a comprehensive training programme and be exposed to excellent opportunities for career development.
This is a full-time position (37 hours per week), and travel is required to clinics in the South West including the areas of Poole, Weymouth, Dorchester and Bournemouth.
- Competitive £32,000 n- £36,000 starting salary + company car, private health insurance and pension
- Multi-stage training process (e-learning, classroom based and mentorship)
- Professional registration fee reimbursement and protected CPD
- Opportunities to progress your career within a varied role in a successful healthcare organisation that provides a diverse range of health assessment services
- 2 years' post registration experience
- IT and typing skills
- Excellent clinical knowledge gained within a broad range of healthcare settings
- Strong attention to detail and experience of working to productivity and quality measures