RGN, Acute Medical Unit - Bristol
Qualification: Band 5 RGN
Hours: Full-Time + Opportunities for Overtime Shifts
Starting salary: Up to £28,000 plus Generous Benefits
sjb medical is offering an exceptional opportunity for registered general nurses to join one of Europe's leading hospitals. We are seeking innovative and highly motivated RGNs to join a dynamic service in a well-established AMU unit in Bristol.
Based in a brand new, technologically advanced building, this AMU department won the Nursing team award in the 2016 Nursing Director Awards. With floor to ceiling windows this modern hospital boasts a bright, breezy, open plan working environment with plenty of natural light.
As a RGN you will play a key role, adhering to a high standard of quality in the delivery of evidence based patient-centred care.
You will benefit from a starting salary of up to £28,000 per annum, in addition to:
* Tailored career progression with opportunities for future development into specialist units/wards - the department is passionate about offering internal and external training
* Access to a dedicated, award winning Practice Development Team who will provide specialist support for personal development towards your skills and aspirations
* Fantastic facilities - You will be based in a building which has been named the best designed large hospital internationally at the European Healthcare Awards
* Full NHS benefits package with onsite parking
* A highly passionate, supportive and close knit team with a focus on providing compassionate care to patients and their family
* Lots of team building activities, rewards, incentives and opportunities to share regular feedback about the service to the management team
The successful candidate for this Nurse position will hold the following:
* Full registration as an RGN with the NMC plus evidence of continued professional development
* Experience is advantageous, however newly qualified nurses and those with the desire to develop their skillset within this specialty will also be considered
This is an excellent opportunity for nurses to work within an established organisation in a fantastic city.