Disability Analyst - Opportunity for RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs across England and Scotland
Starting Salary: £32,000 - £41,000 + generous benefits package + overtime opportunities
Flexible contracts available: Full time, part time, weekend and term time.
It’s time to make a change
If you’re an ambitious RGN, RMN or RNLD looking to make a positive career change, it’s time to consider a forward-thinking company that’s dedicated to excellence and continuous improvement.
Working at Independent Assessment Services is both challenging and rewarding. With a focus on training, your development and skills will be broadened, while giving you flexible hours and a better work/life balance. And you’ll not just see big changes to your career and lifestyle, you’ll also get to use your expertise in a new, objective way.
Opportunities are available at multiple sites based within the following regions - London, South East, South West, East of England, North West, North East and Scotland.
What’s on offer:
- You will use your existing and newly acquired skills to determine how a person's health condition or disability is impacting their daily life, conducting assessments through a combination of home consultations visits and centrebased appointments
- Following the assessment, you will write a detailed, objective report for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), who then make a decision on the person's PIP claim
- You will embark on a comprehensive induction programme and receive coaching, mentoring and day-to-day support from your colleagues throughout your training and beyond
- Due to the broad range of conditions and disabilities you will encounter, each day will be different and varied. There are clear prospects for career advancement and professional development with your existing clinical knowledge being enhanced through the varied nature of the role
The skills you’ll develop, the work/life balance you’ll achieve and the people you’ll help are only a small part of the appeal of working with Independent Assessment Services. Here are some of the key benefits you’ll receive:
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity cover
- Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required
- Annually reviewed salary + performance based salary uplifts + overtime opportunities
- Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
- NMC / HCPC fee reimbursement
- CPD and revalidation support with protected and varied training on a regular basis
- 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
While the role is autonomous, you will have the advantage of being able to share knowledge with a team of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, paramedics and nurses from the fields of mental health, general nursing and learning disabilities.
To be considered for this opportunity, full registration with the NMC, plus a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings is required. A full driving license is also essential for locations outside of London.
If you’re ready to make a change, please contact sjb medical on 020 7832 1980 for an informal discussion, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.