PIP Health Assessment and Reporting Job Opportunity Based in Bristol
Applications welcomed from: RGNs, RMNs or RNLD Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Paramedics,
Hours: Permanent, Full-time or Part-time
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 + benefits, excellent career opportunities
sjb medical are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, one of the largest treatment and diagnostic providers in the UK, delivering a vast range of services including physical, psychological and hospital. We are currently seeking RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Paramedics to work as Clinical Assessors based in Bristol.
As a disability analyst, you will join an established team of health professionals conducting assessments on a daily basis. The role will enable you to utilise your clinical and evidenced-based knowledge, interpersonal skills and examination techniques to determine how an individual's activities of daily living are being affected by their conditions.
To become a PIP assessor there is a comprehensive 4 stage training process which involves e-learning and a face to face training course with assessments throughout.
Joining a small team, you will conduct face to face functional assessments and medical examinations on individuals with a variety of physical and mental health conditions. Following assessments, you will produce an objective, accurate professional report detailing how the individual's activities of daily living are being affected by their condition or impairment. You will be supported by the clinical team and be exposed to excellent opportunities for career development.
Both full-time (37 hours per week) and part-time roles (22.5 or 30 hours per week) are available.
* Competitive £32,000 - £35,000 starting salary + excellent benefits including convenient and predictable office based working hours (no weekends, nights or bank holidays)
* Multi-stage training process (e-learning, classroom based and mentorship)
* Professional registration fee reimbursement and protected CPD
* Opportunities to progress your career within a varied role in a successful healthcare organisation that provides a diverse range of health assessment services
* Minimum 2 years' post registration experience and continuous professional development maintained
* Adequate IT and typing skills
* Excellent clinical knowledge gained within a broad range of healthcare settings
* Strong attention to detail and ability to build positive working relationships