Operations Manager (PIP)
Location: Poole and across the South West
sjb medical are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, one of the largest independent providers in the UK of rehabilitation services and absence, injury and risk management.
An industry leader in the provision of medical and vocational rehabilitation, this organisation is renowned for its exceptional service delivery bringing over eighteen years’ experience to each and every client supported.
The role of Operations Manager is a new position offering an excellent opportunity for a creative and ambitious individual to inspire our PIP team. The role is required to essentially support a team of disability assessors and back office support workers in the provision of Personal Independence Payments (PIP) assessments. You will be responsible for proactively managing the successful achievement of the contracted service levels, ensuring delivery of key performance indicators to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
Reporting directly to our Head of PIP Service Delivery, you will work together to provide leadership to achieve first class service delivery, exceptional quality and maximum efficiency in line with company vision and values.
Salary and Benefits:
- £36,000 increasing to £38,000 after probationary period
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 5% Contribution pension
- Plus benefits package
- To support, manage and motivate staff based across multiple sites in the South West
- Work closely with the staff to achieve key performance indicators
- Contribute to the development and delivery of continuous improvement initiatives
- Performance management and identifying individual training requirements and implementation of training plans
- Provide support and assistance to develop team skills and knowledge
- Take ownership for resolving day-to-day team issues
- Report on issues such as staff development, training, overtime, targets, service levels, productivity etc
- Hold regular meetings to ensure effective communications to the department
- Lead by example in areas of leadership and integrity, steadiness under pressure, commitment, time management, corporate responsibility and ethics
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Full registration with the NMC or HCPC as a qualified health professional
- Solid people and process management experience
- IT skills with proficiency on MS office and excel
- Excellent planning, leadership and organisational skills
- Experience of managing and supporting professionals in a clinical or commercial environment
- An ability to multi-task effectively through accurate planning, prioritisation and utilisation of own time and that of the teams
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified health professional with management and leadership experience to develop skills within a welcoming and supportive organisation committed to providing a quality service. To find out more please contact sjb medical by applying online, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7832 1980.