New health assessment and reporting job opportunity based in Salisbury
Applications welcomed from: RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Paramedics,
Hours: Permanent, Part time, 2 days a week
SJB Medical are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a successful and established private healthcare company specialising in occupational health and rehabilitation services based across the South West. We are currently seeking RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Paramedics to work as Clinical Assessors based in Poole.
Joining a small team, you will conduct face to face functional assessments and medical examinations on individuals with a variety of physical and mental health conditions. Following assessments, you will produce an objective, professional report detailing how the individual's activities of daily living are being affected by their condition or impairment. You will be provided with a comprehensive training programme and be exposed to excellent opportunities for career development.
- Competitive £32,000 starting salary + excellent benefits including convenient office based hours (no weekends, nights or bank holiday working)
- Multi-stage training process (e-learning, classroom based and mentorship)
- Professional registration fee reimbursement and protected CPD
- Opportunities to progress your career within a varied role in a successful healthcare organisation that provides a diverse range of health assessment services
- 2 years' post registration experience
- IT and typing skills
- Excellent clinical knowledge gained within a broad range of healthcare settings
- Strong attention to detail and experience of working to productivity and quality measures
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, expanding organisation with excellent career progression opportunities.
Simply call 020 7832 1980 to speak with an experienced Recruitment Consultant.