Are you a driven Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a more rewarding role? Do you like the sound of flexible hours and a genuine work life balance?
An excellent and unrivalled opportunity awaits you at Independent Assessment Services, where you can become a proficient and qualified PIP (Personal Independence Payment) Disability Analyst.
About the Role:
* You will use your existing and newly acquired skills to determine how a person's health condition or disability is impacting their daily life, conducting assessments through a combination of home consultations visits and centre based appointments
* Following the assessment, it will be your job to write a detailed, objective report for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), who then make a decision on the person's PIP claim
* You will embark on a comprehensive induction programme and receive coaching, mentoring and day-to-day support from your colleagues throughout your training and beyond
* Due to the broad range of conditions and disabilities you will encounter, each day will be different and varied. There are clear prospects for career advancement and professional development with your existing clinical knowledge being enhanced through the varied nature of the role
In addition to an excellent reward package that is worth up to the value of £9,000 per year, you will have the opportunity to receive two salary increases in your first 18 months dependent on performance.
Your generous benefits package includes:
* Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity cover
* Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required
* Annually reviewed salary + performance based salary uplifts at 9 months and 18 months service + overtime opportunities
* Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
* NMC / HCPC fee reimbursement
* CPD and revalidation support with protected and varied training on a regular basis
* 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
While the role is autonomous, you will have the excellent benefit of being able to share knowledge with a team made up of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, paramedics and nurses from the fields of mental health, general nursing and learning disabilities.
To be considered for this opportunity, full registration with the NMC / HCPC, plus a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings is required. A full driving license is also essential.
This is fresh opportunity for nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and paramedics to work within an established organisation. To find out more please contact sjb medical on 020 7653 6931 for an informal discussion, email or apply online.
Apply Now or Email to a friend