Role Description: Mobile Medical Assessment and Reporting Opportunity for Physiotherapists, RGNs RMNs, RNLDs, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists
Base Location: Nationwide/Mobile (Middlesbrough)
Starting Salary: £34,240- £36,800 + benefits including company car + overtime opportunities
Hours: Full-time, Monday - Friday
Our client is a leading provider of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). To support their services to the central government, we are offering exciting new opportunities for Nurses, Physiotherapists, Paramedics and OTs to undertake the role of a Mobile PIP Disability Analyst on a peripatetic basis.
As a Mobile PIP Disability Analyst, you will form a new national multidisciplinary team of highly skilled healthcare professionals travelling throughout the UK to complete medical assessments for a broad range of medical conditions. Full flexibility to travel will be required in order to carry out this exciting and challenging role.
* Working a pattern of 2 weeks mobile posting and 1 week in home territory
* Travelling across the UK to carry out a broad range of face to face medical assessments
* Analysing clinical evidence and observations in order to produce professional and concise reports facilitating DWP decision makers to make informed conclusions
* Liaising with national medical authorities as necessary, including internal and external departments/organisations
* Medical assessments will be conducted through a combination of assessment centre based appointments and from the claimants homes using a company provided car
* You will attend a comprehensive full-time induction programme and hands-on training for initial 15 weeks full salary provided whilst gaining valuable professional development
* A premium, low-emission company car and all travel/work related expenses paid for
* HCPC / NMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
* No nights, weekends or bank holidays
* 25 days of annual leave + option to buy and sell additional days
* Private medical insurance, life assurance & income protection insurance
* Medical indemnity insurance and CPD
* Excellent opportunities for career growth
* Willing to travel as part of day-to-day role and be away from home territory for regular 2 week periods whilst maintaining motivation and commitment
* Prepared to fulfil a working pattern of 2 weeks of peripatetic work and 1 week in your home location
* You will need to be fully flexible to travel anywhere in the UK
* Hold a UK driving license
* Full registration with the HCPC / NMC and continuous professional development maintained
* Excellent clinical, organisational and interpersonal skills and basic IT capabilities
* Hold the ability to communicate in a clear and courteous manner with both customers and stakeholders via telephone, email and face to face
* Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings including experience in clinical decision making
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and use initiative
* Skills in report writing and of working to specified goals would be beneficial
The role of PIP Disability Analyst requires full time commitment (37.5 hours per week).
To find out more please contact sjb medical on 020 7832 1980 for an informal discussion, email us at or apply online.