Location - Foyle
Are you a highly motivated Physiotherapist, who’s looking for a new, rewarding challenge and a chance to vastly improve your work/life balance?
If so, we have an excellent and unrivalled opportunity for you to develop your skills and qualify as a Disability Assessor.
Your primary role as a Disability Assessor will be to conduct assessments in line with the DfP guidelines for the Employment Support Allowance.
· 2 years post qualification experience
· 25 days’ annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
· Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
· Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
· Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
· Health screening every two years, after one year’s service
· Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
· All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
Once successfully through an initial accredited training program you will undertake work capability assessments within a clinic based environment.
If you are a Registered General Nurse, Learning Disability or Mental Health Nurse then this could be the next career move for you.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with no weekend requirement, no night shifts and all bank holidays are days off as standard on top of your annual leave entitlement.
Broad based experience is sought, however full training will be provided in the assessment tools, particular physical and mental health topics and the reporting processes required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career, take on new and exciting challenges, and enjoy a genuine work/life balance within an established organisation.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a BPSS and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Independent Assessment Services