Recruitment & Interviews Administrator - London
Description: SJB Medical is seeking an enthusiastic individual to take on the responsibility of Recruitment & Interviews Administrator.
You will join a welcoming team that supports medical recruitment activities through the provision of administrative assistance during clinical interview procedures.
The successful individual should be proactive, highly organised and willing to work from a varied schedule. You will be based London, however, will be required to travel to different locations across the UK for short periods of time.
This is a part-time role where working days can be agreed; however flexibility is a necessity.
Your duties will include:
* Traveling to the dedicated interview location, booking your transport in an efficient manner
* Meeting and greeting interviewees with professionalism
* Copying and scanning paperwork, ensuring interviewees hold all the required eligibility documents
* Assisting the clinical interviewers with ad hoc duties
* Organising the paperwork for the clinical interview exam and ensuring the interviewee understands how to complete the test
* Ensuring all paperwork is sent back to the relevant recruitment consultant
From you we will require:
* Excellent organisation skills
* Competent with IT
* Flexibility on working days
* Willing to travel across the UK, on occasion at short notice
* Confident working independently
* To be efficient when booking travel and accommodation
* Punctuality and professionalism
£100 per day worked
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is seeking to widen their workplace and administrative skills within a professional environment.
SJB will provide all training, appropriate materials and reimbursement of travel. Please note; this is a contract position and working days may be on an ad hoc basis.