Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a rewarding new challenge?
If so, Independent Assessment Services has an excellent opportunity for you to develop your existing skills and qualify as a Disability Analyst. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefit package, with no weekend work required.
Your primary role will be to conduct assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) a benefit designed to help support people who are living with long-term health conditions or disabilities.
Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities, the role will vary each day and will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge. It will involve a mixture of community-based consultations and producing paper-based reviews.
You will receive comprehensive training as part of a 20-week induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
* Nurses (RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs)
* Occupational Therapists
* Valid drivers licence (required for roles outside the M25)
* 2 years post-qualification experience
* 25 daysannual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to 5 days
* Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
* Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* Health screening every 2 years after 1 years service
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* Flexible benefits tailored to your needs - travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
Award-winning Employee Support Networks As we strive to be diverse and inclusive, you'll have access to 6 Employee Support Networks that will be your link with the leadership team but will also be able to support and advise you in different areas: Members of the Armed Forces (Armed Forces Network, which received the Golden Award 2016), Generational Diversity (Aeon Network), Ability (Adapt Network), Gender (Aspire Network), LGBT and friends (Pride Network), and Cultural (Together Network).