Location - Oldham
Salary - £29,765 - Increasing with service to £35,541
Are you an experienced Healthcare Professional looking for a fresh career challenge and an opportunity to develop your clinical skills?
We are looking for qualified Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Nurses with clinical knowledge and experience for an exciting new role when you are ready for a change, right now or in the near future.
Key Information -
- Must be registered on the NMC or HCPC
- 2 Years post graduation experience
- Must be IT competent
- No previous experience needed, full training is provided.
Benefits Include -
- Permanent Contract
- Flexible working
- Shifts 9:00am-5:00pm
- Protected weekly CPD time with a Clinical Support Lead (CSL)
- Annual appraisals and Personal Development Plan
- 33 Days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company Pension
- Optional Overtime paid
- Number of progression routes
- Free parking
We know you want to use your medical skills to support the nation at this difficult time, so we can offer various start dates for when you are ready to move.
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Gavin on 07889112388 by email . Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the SJB Medical team will be in touch