Discover the perfect place to develop your career.
Salary: Up to £29 per hour, up to 45 hours available equating to £60,840 pro rata + excellent benefits
Hours: We have various different working patterns available to suit your lifestyle
Location: Southway, Plymouth (Note other roles in Plymouth are available)
Are you a senior Pharmacist looking for a new challenge at the heart of a community?
Do you want to lead a dedicated team, while building your career?
In this fantastic Pharmacist Manager role, you'll be at the centre of a bustling pharmacy, supporting the local community - and enjoying benefits that reflect your hard work and skills.
What you'll do in this role
You'll join a strong team of qualified and trainee pharmacists who dispense approximately 8000 items a month. The pharmacy offers all NHS services including NMS, flu and pneumonia vaccinations, blood pressure checks, PGDs and local services to people across the community, patients and residents alike.
It's a busy environment, but rest assured you'll never feel on your own. An Area Operations Manager and a Regional Operations Manager will visit regularly to offer help and encouragement. As all our field managers have taken the Mental Health Awareness course, they're equipped to offer a higher level of understanding and support. Here, it's all about prioritising wellbeing and mental health.
The pharmacy has also invested in new technologies including a new PMR system and centralised dispensing. This means you and the team can concentrate on providing an outstanding service.
In return for your expertise and skills, you can expect an array of benefits, detailed below. However, it's not just about the rewards - it's about developing your professional career too.
What else you can look forward to:
- Great location, close to green spaces and countryside
- Location benefits including location premium (up to £4k), relocation support (up to £8k) and Welcome bonus (£5K net payment) - varies depending on location, please check with our Resourcing Team
- GPhC / PSNI and DBS/ PVG fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course with support
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity to become an LPC representative
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
We also offer:
- Annualised contracts - so you can decide on the hours that best suit your work/life balance each year.
- Consistent rotas.
What you'll need:
If you're a capable professional with the right qualifications, experience and commitment, we'd love to hear from you. Here's what you'll need:
- Currently and fully registered with the GPhC in the UK
- An MPharm degree (or equivalent)
- Management experience
- The focus to lead your team to give their best for customers and patients
Once you apply, one of our specialist recruiters will contact you and help guide you through the recruitment process.
Why sjb medical?
sjb medical's vision is simple yet unique: to bring search and selection, IT and medical expertise together to provide a unique resourcing service to the healthcare sector. We take pride and great care in providing our healthcare candidates with the best possible support throughout their recruitment journey. We understand that a diverse workforce is essential to our clients' success and promotion of equality, diversity and fairness in our recruitment process is paramount.